[Ponte Alto] Chalice plea

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Fri Sep 12 08:00:28 PDT 2008

Hello
We have one final plea for help. Most of the cabins onsite are not accessible by car so peoples stuff will need to be carried in .
If any one has a small cart or wagon they could loan would you please bring it with you just in case
I have notified most of the people who reserved camping and some of them will bring there own carts but a loaner or two may be helpful
I will be on site by this afternoon so I am not sure if I will be checking email much but if you want to reach me
my cell is 703 338 8802

Thanks
Celia