[Ponte Alto] Field Space Reservations for Chalice/Coronation

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Sun Sep 7 16:03:37 PDT 2008

Please cross post to Baronial Lists and otherwise as appropriate.
___________________________

Greeting from Baron Marcellus, Field Space Coordinator for
Chalice/Coronation.

Due to the higher than normal turnout expected for this event, we will
need to implement a reservation system for dayshades and pavilions on
the field.  Baronial dayshades/pavilions will be given priority around
the list fields proper.  There is a good deal of space in the "second
tier", but it is not limitless as we have other things to accommodate
such as merchants, childrens' area, an archery shooting area, etc.

The area immediately around the list field has already begun to fill, so
please contact me ASAP if you would like to reserve space.

Yours in Service,

Baron Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli
Marshal in Charge/Field Space Coordinator