[Ponte Alto] One more thing on martial activities at Chalice

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 05:25:52 PDT 2008

Greetings,

Some folks have been asking if Duke Cuan's 10 Man Melee Challenge will still take place at Chalice or not.  After consultations with TRH, the melees will not be taking place at this time.  However, like I reported yesterday, the bear pits will.  I will be posting a revised schedule soon.

Regards,

Belphoebe
PS.  If I know His Grace, Duke Cuan, I would not be surprised that the 10 man challenge makes an appearance at a future event.