[Ponte Alto] Children's Corner cabin

talithapowell at verizon.net talithapowell at verizon.net
Fri Sep 5 13:49:56 PDT 2008

Hi Bel.

How are you holding up with the upgrade of Chalice to Coronation?!

I don't know if you have adequate cabin space for the additional expected attendees, but I wanted to let you know that if you need the cabin space, I can hold the Children's corner elsewhere.  If the weather is good, it could even be outside, or maybe in a corner of the dining hall area (which I think is not really being used for anything after the Bardic is over, and before feast).

Also, thanks for getting me in touch with Donimyc.

-Talitha