[Ponte Alto] Knights and Squires Lists.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 09:11:09 PDT 2008

If you are a squire or a knight and are not on here you might like to
be.

http://chivalry.atlantia.sca.org/

http://squires.atlantia.sca.org/

It is a good place to go to see what squires are out there or what
knights are out there so you can add them to your "list"  Whatever list
that might be.

I know I had a list of Knights to take down when I was a squire and
getting close.

A good time to do this is to show up at their home at 1 AM in armor and
throw rocks at their window and yell at them to come out and fight.

If you are someone who is looking to squire it gives you and idea of
who is out there other than your immediate area.

I will be happy to answer any questions be the way at any time about
this sort of stuff.

Sir Guy

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."