[Ponte Alto] Chalice/Coronation From the reservationist

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Thu Sep 4 12:35:48 PDT 2008

Greetings
With the change in date/venue of coronation to Chalice of the Sun God. I wanted to get the word out that currently there are both feast and cabin space availiable for the event. I have been receiving multiple inquiry's about space though, so I expect the space may go quickly.
SO if you would like to partake of feast or stay in one of the cabins please send in your reservation soon!
With regard to groups in cabins most of the cabins sleep 4 with a few that sleep 2 .There are so if you have friends you would like to share space with please indicate on your reservation.

Look forward to seeing may of you there

Celia of Rosedale
Reservationist Chalice of the Sun God/Coronation