[Ponte Alto] Coronation will be Postponed to Chalice

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 09:55:17 PDT 2008

Attention: Members of Ponte Alto,

This is just in, due to the visiting of Hanna, The Coronation ceremony this weekend will be postponed until next weekend at our own Chalice of the Sun God Event. http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/chalice.php?event_id=de896415

This means - no caravans this weekend to NC and Chalice will now be a royal progress (for two sets of Royalty)!

If you want to join the feast or have a cabin, now would be the time to send in your reservation to Baroness Celia. Maistrese Belphoebe is also looking for help at the event - please contact her with your availability.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions!

Katharine

THL Katharine Devereaux

Barony of Ponte Alto

Kingdom of Atlantia