[Ponte Alto] Movie Night

Matthew Torsky mtorsky at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 3 11:01:59 PDT 2008

Just sending this out as a reminder for all those interested.

Some of us have been talking about mundane get togethers ranging from a night out at the movies to watching videos at someones house.  To this end, I would like to invite everyone to Ballston Common to catch the 7:20pm showing of Eagle Eye on Friday October 3rd.  Come on out for a night of camaraderie and fun.