[Ponte Alto] Tournament of Love & Beauty

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 12:28:12 PDT 2008

Greetings to the Barony!

It's that time of year again the I come to you, the good and generous populace of Ponte Alto, asking for your assistance.

Our own Tournament of Love & Beauty is scheduled of the 28th of February, 2009 to be held, per tradition (the 4th year does make it a tradition, right?) at the Loudoun County Fairgrounds in Leesburg.  We will be having all the fun, food and fighting you can take in one day.

And so, I beseech you for volunteers to help with the event.  We will need people to help with set up Friday evening and take down after feast Saturday, to help at troll, and all the regular positions needed for L&B.  If you are willing and interested, please contact me personally and I'll let you know what's available.  We had a wonderful turnout of help last year as usual, and hopefully we will again this year.

We have some wonderful things planned, and more information will be posted soon.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Lady Wulfwyn Ælfwines dohtor
Autocrat