[Ponte Alto] Eastern/Atlantian Practice on October 5th

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Wed Oct 1 18:17:01 PDT 2008

King Darius, Duke Ronald Wilmot, Duke Timothy of Arindale, Sir Tanaka
Raiko, Sir Albrecht Von Halstern, and a whole bunch of their folks and
others will be attending the practice from the East.

We are still looking for folks to join us to show the Easterners the
strength of Atlantia.  If there's any chance you can make it, this a
fantastic opportunity to fight some fantastic folks and learn from
some of the best.

Currently, we have Kat, Cunian, Semja (driving up but not back), and
possibly Sir Thomas driving up.  Those needing rides include Sian,
Gunnar, Ragnar, Felix, and Baroness Flora.  Those who may need rides
include Sir Daemon, Melrakki, Bjorn, and Sir Guy.  Max, Correus, and
Effingham will be going up separately on Friday and will have extra
rides available for the return trip.  If there's a chance you can make
it to fight, or to come have a great time on a fun road trip and help
provide some extra passenger seats -- please think about joining us!
If you are attending or planning on attending and I have not included
your name here, please send me an email.  We are trying to make sure
we have things organized and everyone is included.

Ridesharing and caravaning will meet at Lemon Road Elementary between
8:30am and 9am on Sunday Morning (7230 Idylwood Road, Falls Church,
VA).  Special arrangements may be made for some pickups to be made
elsewhere for those for whom that is not a central location.

The practice will be held at the Dominique Johnson Recreation Center
in Pemberton, NJ at the Shire of Iron Bog's regular practice site --
Directions Below.

We look forward to seeing everyone there, and hope everyone will make
an effort to join us.

In Service,

Max Von Halstern
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dominique Johnson Recreation Center

101 Scrapetown Road
Pemberton, NJ 08068

 From the south: take 295 to exit 40A (RT 38). Take Rt 38 for a long
time (12.5 miles). You will pass over RT 206. After going over Rt 206
the second light is Magnolia Rd (RT 644), turn right onto it. You will
be on that for about .2 miles then will make a right hand turn onto
Scrapetown Rd. Fighter practice is about .5 mile down on the left it
is the West end park in the big green building, the Dominique Johnson
Recreation Center