[Ponte Alto] Letter from Lord Drogo Rainulf deDragonera and Lady Adina von der Heide

Gustav von Silberwald gustavvs at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 05:49:46 PST 2008

Greetings unto the good
Citizens of Ponte Alto,
If we are fortunate enough
to be selected to serve the Barony we will do our best to ensure that everyone
has an opportunity to enjoy the Barony and all it has to offer and are
recognized for their contributions, skill and support.

It is our intention to fully
support the continued growth and well being of the arts and sciences, ensure
the Known World is envious of the Barony's beautiful singing and dancing, and
promote service to the Barony and Kingdom. We will also work with the fencing
and heavy weapons groups to be the best in the Kingdom and promote archery and
thrown weapons while ensuring fun for all. Creating a group of combat archers
to rival those from our neighbors to the north and reviving the Baronial siege
weapons groups will be another of our goals.

We will do our best to
ensure that everyone continues to feel welcome in Ponte Alto and that all are
able to have a good time.

In service to the Barony,
Lord Drogo Rainulf
deDragonera and Lady Adina von der Heide
 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"A nod is as good as wink to a blind man."