[Ponte Alto] Lady Adina's awards

Gustav von Silberwald gustavvs at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 18:54:28 PST 2008

Someone asked me today about Lady Adina's awards since it is not on the Atlantian OP.

>From Drogo --

Adina
began in the Shire of Trelac, Ansteorra, then on to Knights Crossing in
the Principality of Drachenwald and Kingdon of Drachenwald, the Barony
of Lochmere, Atlantia, the Barony of Altavia, Caid, and back to
Atlantia and onto the the Barony of Ponte Atlo.  She holds an AoA, a
Popular Company of Sojourners (PCS, Kingdom of Drachenwald), a
Catherine Wheel (Barony of Knights Crossing) and Blasted Oak (Lochmere)
both Baronial service awards.

I thought I would pass it along for everyone.

Gustav

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"A nod is as good as wink to a blind man."