[Ponte Alto] Cooking Guild Meeting tonight at 7

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:04:32 PST 2008

If you are going to come, please use Google Maps, Mapquest and most GPS units do not have our street as it is too new.

Thanks!

Katharine

Just to let you know Cooks Guild is tonight at the home of Katharine Devereaux. She has a new home in Ashburn. If you are going..I have space in my car for about 3 more people.
Please let me know, I'll leave my home at around 6pm.

My Cell#-703-901-1866

Katharine's Address:
42973 Thornblade Cir.,
Ashburn, VA    20148