[Ponte Alto] Count Thorbrandr Olaffson might be at Thursday Ponte Alto practice

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Wed Nov 12 13:15:41 PST 2008

For those who might be interested, we have a strong possibility that
the much-renowned Count Thorbrandr Olaffson (aka T-Bone) -- formerly
of the Northern Army of Atlantia -- will be attending the Thursday
Ponte Also practice (information below).

He is particularly known for his alternative weapons forms (e.g., two-
sword), and should he be in attendance will undoubtedly be a great
source of training and knowledge.

Along with Sir Thorbrandr's attendance and normal fighting, we will be
continuing with the new round of Scholum classes begun last week.

Please forward as appropriate.

In service,

Max Von Halstern