[Ponte Alto] Tournament of Love and Beauty

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 07:44:18 PST 2008

Greeting to the Barony,

I've had several Pontoons step up already, but I still need more volunteers.?

I'll need several gentles who would like to work a shift at troll, and I promise, you won't be in the barn.? ?We also?need a few more volunteers for set up and clean up.? If you've ever worked at Love & Beauty - or any event -?in this capacity, you know how very important this is.??Volunteers make for?a successful event, and I know you're out there.

Please contact me personally if you're interested in helping out.?

Thanks for your help!

Lady Wulfwyn
Autocrat