[Ponte Alto] Newest Member of the Barony aka Our litle adopted angel

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 13:31:57 PST 2008

Greetings Ponte Alto from Ansteorra-
?? We had our court date this morning for our little adopted angel and it is all official..... Sir Thomas & Countess Denise are the proud parents of a newborn baby boy named Thomas Paul aka "Trey".? He was born on November 5th at 11:24am weighing 6 pounds 14 ounces and he was 20.5 inches long.?

?? We hope to be home next week with our little bundle of joy and newest member of the Barony

Signed
Sleepless nights in Ansteorra aka Thomas and Denise
:-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adoptedangel/