[Ponte Alto] Sewing Party!

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 12:30:14 PST 2008

Do you need help with your 12th Night sewing projects?  Getting an early start on your Pennsic sewing?  Planning to buy pretties at Holiday Faire and want to show them off?

Come on over!

When:  Sunday, November 23, 12 noon 'til whenever
Where:  Marsali's Place, 36-9 Fort Evans Road, NE, Apt #1, Leesburg, VA 20176

I have a sewing room and fairly large living/dining room area with space to plug in sewing machines.  Or you can do the crazy thing like me and sew by hand...

Directions:  Take your best route to Rte 7 (Market Street).  If you are headed west, when you cross Rte 15, take the right at the light onto Ft. Evans Road by the Town of Leesburg sign.  Turn left into the Hunter's Crossing Apartments (2nd apartment complex on the left).  Follow the driveway around to the playground for Visitor's Parking.  Go up the sidewalk to Building #9 and I'm on the ground floor.

>From the east, turn left on Ft. Evans Road and follow the directions above.

Allergy Alert:  I have a cat.  She's shy and you may not see her, but she does leave hair behind.  I'll vacuum, of course, but if you have allergies, take your meds.

Marsali

Lady Marsali Johnston
Barony of Stierbach
Kingdom of Atlantia