[Ponte Alto] Timing, number of candidates, ballots

Gustav von Silberwald gustavvs at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 11:00:09 PST 2008

Greetings.

The pollings will be due back November 30th. That will be both the mailed pollings and other comments.
If you do not live within the zipcodes of the barony or are not a paid member, then you can still contact their majesties with your comments.

As for the number of candidates, their majesties decide on whom shall be on their polling. By kingdom law, the minimum is 3 choices but there is not a maximum amount.

The polling will ask you to rank the candidates from 1 (first choice) to 6. You may provide comments if you desire. (Note - I don't know if that what an Australasian ballot is or not.)

Please contact me if you have any other questions. FYI - I will be at crown Friday night to Sunday afternoon so I may not return your e-mails/phone calls until Sunday night.

Regards,
Gustav von Silberwald