[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto indeed produces gems in this Barony

Jeffrey C French jcfrench at mac.com
Mon May 26 19:35:17 PDT 2008

Speaking of Gems...

Flora & I would also like to note that Cassandra and Celia were victorious in the team bardic competition at Sapphire.
We would thank all who helped Ponte Alto exemplify the virtues that all of Atlantia holds dear.
Our deepest and heartiest congradulations go to Miles and Marcellus, who are pillars of the Barony of Ponte Alto.
The novice tourney was watched closely. Knowledge of the deeds of Sian, Ru, and Matthew will not be soon forgotten.
As always, we are thankful for the Martial leadership of Max, our warlord. His leadership against the order of the Kraken was solid.
Katharine Deveraux stepped up to Herald for our team at the Saint Aiden's Tourney. Her quick wit and creative thinking, along with many other Pontoons (as Max has noted), was equally critical in Ponte Alto's victory at the melee tourney (many of the points were of garnered off the field).
We would also like to offer a special thank you to those who gave extra support to the Barony and Kingdom at Sapphire Joust.
Lady Wulfwyn, Lady Sophia van der Werkin, Lady Brigid O'Hare, and Kat all provided special support to the Barony and Kingdom at this event.

Additionally, we would like to offer special congratulations to these individuals who are close friends of Ponte Alto:
Geoffrey Bourette, who received a writ for the Order of the Laurel
Baronesa Graçia Esperança de Sevilla, who received a Golden Dolphin

At Sapphire, Ponte Alto brought forth so many jewels that we are somewhat blinded by the brilliance of our populace. For those jewels of our Barony who were victorious or meritorious whom we have not named, we apologize, but feel somewhat starstruck.

Long Live Ponte Alto!

Jurgen & Flora,
Baron and Baroness