[Ponte Alto] Mini Tourny, Bardic Circle and A&S Gathering Sunday May 18th at Pimmit Park, Falls Church, Va

cunian@citlink.net Cunian at citlink.net
Sat May 17 14:13:28 PDT 2008

The kumihimo braids are really cool and really easy.  You can use
standard DMC embroidery floss, #25, in the same colors noted.  The #5
pearl cotton seems a lot harder to find.  There are kits for $3 at the
Hobby Works where I am dropping Helen off before practice which I can
pick up for anyone who wants and sends me an email before 8 am Sunday.

Cunian

Quoting dcadenise at aol.com: