[Ponte Alto] OT: Herndon Townhome for Rent

ladykatharina at verizon.net ladykatharina at verizon.net
Fri May 2 18:03:36 PDT 2008

Greetings Pontoons!

I apologize for the use of bandwidth, but as many of you know Olaf and I are
leaving our fair barony.  We are currently renting a two bedroom one both
two level townhouse in Herndon.  The landlords are this really sweet elderly
couple that live on the other side of town from us,very nice and very
responsive whenever we've had issues..  Anyway, we were hoping to be able to
find a reliable new tenant for them before we leave and so I wanted to post
it here first.  If you are looking for a pretty spacious place (1100 sq ft,
the master bedroom is 15 X18 and the second is 11 X 12) for a very low rent,
please contact me off list at tfussell at verizon dot net.

YIS,

Katharina and Olaf