[Ponte Alto] Academie d'Espee

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 10:54:34 PDT 2008

True, that makes it two WS who are not members of the
Academie.  The other one is His Excellency Baron
William Welwynn.

Bel

--- Barbara Reed <bereed26 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bel - Actually, according to Fleury (I'm not going
> try to spell the Irish version of his name), he is
> NOT
> a member of the Academie.  I asked him that question
> few weeks ago.
>
> Greta
>
> --- Belphoebe <belfebe at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Right now, it is not an issue.  All members of the
> > Order of the White scarf of Atlantia, except for
> > one,
> > are members of the Academie d'Espee.  I don't
> think
> > that it is much of an issue at this time, but it
> is
> > an
> > interesting point.

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
Une Robe Magnifique: http://www.houseffg.org/belphoebe
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org