[Ponte Alto] Academie d'Espee

Kevin of Thornbury kevin at sword.net
Thu May 1 10:45:12 PDT 2008

I think I got a rough explanation when I was handed mine these many
years ago, but there was no oath or anything particularly formal about
it.  I suppose I'm a member of the Academie, as is Maestra Giuliana
who was also handed a blue scarf upon authorization.  Neither of us
fences regularly though, and we consider those folks in the Academie
to be friends anyway, so we've never thought about it much.

--
Kevin D. Maxson

http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxson