[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto once again proves itself a gem of a Barony at Sapphire Joust

Kevin of Thornbury kevin at sword.net
Mon May 26 18:11:03 PDT 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 8:32 PM, Max Nelson <maxntropy at att.net> wrote:

> Our folks were also in-command and a strong component of the force
> that continuously beat the assembled Order of the Kraken when they
> chose to hold the field against an equal-numbered "rest-of-the-world"
> force after their tourney.

A noble and fair accounting, save this point - the "rest of the world"
easily outnumbered the Order of the Kraken during the post-tourney
melee.  The second of two melees was narrowly lost.  Well done to all
those who faced us.  I appreciated the chance to fight many of you
both singly (with either great sword or polearm) and as a combined
force.  It's no mystery that the order sponsors tournaments for the
express purpose of timely and shared experiences to evaluate potential
candidates.

Well done, indeed.
--
Kevin of Thornbury, OP