[Ponte Alto] Historical Martial Arts at Highland River Melees.

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Tue May 27 10:18:56 PDT 2008

There will be a Historical Martial Arts demonstration at Highland River
Melees.

An area will be set aside for demos and teaching.  If you are interested
in presenting or teaching please contact me at the following address:
scott at cozaddigital.com.

For those who may not be aware of what the Historic Martial Arts are
here is a brief overview.

There is a whole body of manuscripts describing how they fought in the
late Middle Ages and through the Renaissance.  These manuscripts cover
armored and unarmored fighting with a variety of weapons.

Because these studies fall under the banner of A&S all that is required
is a desire to learn.  If you have any questions regarding this please
let me know.

If you'd like to learn more about this I am teaching twice a week.  On
Tuesday nights I can be found at Stierbach and Thursday nights at Ponte
Alto (Rapier) practices.

Lord Edward de Clare