[Ponte Alto] Duke Valharic at Ponte Alto Pracitce tonight.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 14:58:37 PDT 2008

Well most crossover Knights are, ( sorry could not resist).  ;)

I would be happy to take bets on what practice he comes to this evening
(if any),  I of course would be happier if our practices were together
so we could do more crossover and poor Sir Guy would have more people
to talk to.

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."