[Ponte Alto] Have you ever wanted to...

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Thu Mar 13 16:45:34 PDT 2008

And you need the ability to properly turn in a court report.  Court
reporting requirements are available on the OP web site:
http://op.atlantia.sca.org/court_reports.php

It's best to know what they are BEFORE you herald court, because
reconstructing information you weren't paying attention to is much more
difficult than knowing to pay attention in the first place.  :)

Cassandra, Clerk of Precedence