[Ponte Alto] Mundane Social Friday night before Bloodbath (3/14 ) at Sir ...

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Mon Mar 10 19:48:29 PDT 2008

Cosimo:

The directions were in the invitation!

Gotta pay more attention, dude... I try to be pretty thorough!  ;)

The Mundane Social will commence at 7pm on Friday the 14th (until
Grethferth and his lovely lady Wife kick us out), and he is located at
12795 Thancker Hill Court in Herndon, VA  20171.    You can find the
map located here: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&ie=UTF8&t=h&msa=0&msid=113469030601034864019.000447d0d9d08a064a730