[Ponte Alto] Defending the Gate Thank You.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 11:06:16 PDT 2008

I would like to thank?everyone (fighters and nonfighters) who came out to?support?Ponte Alto and the Coronet's this past weekend at Defending the Gate.? This very much supports what the Coronet and Warlord is trying to do with the Heavy Pontoons (I don't know the plan for the light Pontoons or I would talk about that also).

I would like to point out that every?event where?there is a melee is considered a War Practice for both?Ponte Alto?and the Northern Army, we should try and fight?as a unit and also take the chance to father the aims of the?Barony on?the field,? if anyone has any questions please contact Baron Max, the Warlord.

Sir Guy?

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."