[Ponte Alto] An appeal to the Barony

Snoleopard4 at aol.com Snoleopard4 at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 18:22:55 PDT 2008

OK.  I'm stumped.  I guess it's just too early in the season, but  I've
looked everywhere trying to find fuel for my camp stove.  I'm serving  soup at
Blood Bath Saturday, and have no way to heat it.  The thing burns  butane - not
propane - and there is just none to be found right now.  At  least not around my
house.

I'm appealing to any one of the kind, generous, wonderful,  talented,
gracious (enough sucking up yet?) gentles in the Barony to let me  borrow a small
camp stove for a couple of hours.  I'll be happy to supply  the propane or
whatever is needed, but need to know in advance, at least by 5:00  tomorrow, so I
can stop on the way home and buy some.

So, if anyone has one handy and is willing to loan it to me, just let me
know.  If not, well, you get cold soup!

Thank you in advance.

Wulfwyn

"We listened  for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the
jubilation of the  wolves!"
Durwood L. Allen