[Ponte Alto] Assistance needed with Troll at Bloodbath

Lady Millicent Chandler millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:55:47 PDT 2008

Hello Ponte Alto,

Are there a couple of individuals out there who would be willing to
help out at Troll for a couple of hours on Saturday? I think our
busiest time will be 10a to noon. If we have more hands at the gate,
we'll be able to get folks checked in faster so that all participants
can get to the fun part of the event.

Only paid SCA members over the age of 18 can handle money at the gate,
but anyone can verify membership cards and check people in. As an
added bonus, we'll be under a roof in case of less than pleasant
weather.

Cheers,
Millicent