[Ponte Alto] Correction to War Practice Change Announcement

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Tue Mar 11 22:49:51 PDT 2008

All:

As I had advised Duncan, but about which I was apparently insufficent
clear (apologies), this Sunday's Scholum Artis Bellum fighting class,
typically taught by Sir Strykar, Sir Brian, Lord Aethilgar, and myself
at Lemon Road Elementary School, will instead be *a part of* the
Sunday Intra-Regional War Practice now being held at Tysons Pimmit
Park starting at Noon.

The first part of the war practice will include a session covering
melee basics which all participants of the Scholum are *very* strongly
encouraged to attend, as we believe it is a very important syllabus
and a vital part of the training regimen.  We will then be teaching
armored melee drills and participating in melee scenarios -- all of
which the Noviciates of the Scholum are encouraged to view, learn
from, and analyze so that they can better begin to understand melee.

Tysons Pimmit Park is located at 2026 Burfoot Street in Falls Church
besides Tysons Pimmit Library which is located at 7584 Leesburg Pike
in Falls Church (the Park is easily accessible off Leesburg Pike).

We look forward to seeing everyone.  His Highness has asked for
Atlantia to rally to his side and join him in War at Blackstone Raids
towards the end of April as the Midrealm and Aethelmarc make war upon
each other.  As citizens and soldiers of glorious Atlantia, can we
fail our Noble Prince this humble request?  Can we do other than rise-
up as a great force to bring havoc to his foes and spread dread across
those foreign lands?  Never!  Are we not Atlantia?  Did not the Grand
Army of the Potomac gain its name through death-dealing ferocity?  Let
us gather our will, rally forth to practice and train our hands to
bring honor to our Prince!

I eagerly anticipate working with you all to help bring forth a
greater Northern Army (of Darkness).  We certainly have made a great
effort thus far with the growth and development of our practices in
Ponte Alto.  Vivat to you all, but our work has naturally just begun!

In service,

Baron Max Von Halstern
Warlord of Ponte Alto and Tribunus Angusticlavus, Legio del Tenebras
Borealis (Northern Army of Darnkess)