[Ponte Alto] Warriors of Ponte Alto! If you are fighting at Pennsic, the King needs to know!

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Mon Jun 30 22:36:47 PDT 2008

If you plan on *possibly* fighting heavy combat at Pennsic, or if you
know of someone who might be planning on possibly fighting heavy
combat at Pennsic (but may not be on these lists, have internet
access, be willing to respond, etc...), then we urge you to go to the
database section of the Grand Army/Northern Army of Atlantia Yahoo
Group (http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/grandarmy/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1
) and enter your information so that we might all best serve their
majesties and glorious Atlantia.  Please keep your answers brief so
that we might best manage the data.

If you are truly uncomfortable with the database, cannot or will not
access the Yahoo Group... than you can email me the name of the
fighter, their mundane name, their unit affiliation, their Pennsic
camp site, the expected date of their arrival at Pennsic, any special
needs they might have, any special authorizations they might need, any
special transportation they might need, and any additional ride/cargo
capacity they might have available.

Please let us know, so that their Majesties can know the strength of
Their Army!

Thank you for your kind attention to Their call.

In service,

Baron Max Von Halstern
Warlord of Ponte Alto