[Ponte Alto] Update on the Condition of Sir Michael San Severe

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Sun Jun 15 22:53:38 PDT 2008

Katherine:

Mike's been my friend for 20 years or so.  All Barb has asked is that
we try to keep folks informed for her (which I am incredibly glad to
do, as it cuts down on the vast number of calls she's had to field
from folks concerned about her and Mike but who have been
unfortunately adding to her burden).

Glad folks are concerned for his welfare, and we all hope to have
Michael back at practice and helping train our newcomers as soon as is
feasible (fingers crossed and hands clasped).

Great seeing you guys at Highland River!

Max