[Ponte Alto] Belated report from Assessment (and more)

Jeffrey C French jcfrench at mac.com
Mon Jun 30 19:05:34 PDT 2008

At Assessment this year, the combined forces of Northern Atlantia trained with fighters from the rest of Atlantia. Guy, Max, Tacius, and Turgeis all provided great leadership. Atlantia's Warlord, Michael of Bedford, worked with everyone to nail down exactly the tactics and training we need to focus on as we prepare for Pennsic. We all learned a lot, and had a great time.

Kat Mahoney was given an award of arms by Sinclair and Kari! Flora & I are thankful for Kat's contributions in helping out with travel logistics, and her efforts to expose newcomers to the SCA.

Belfebe provided a great court report for Steirbach's Baronial Birthday. Thank you Bel! It was a hot, but fun day.

Sunday, the Northern Army held a successful war practice with about 20 fighters in attendance. We practiced drills from Kingdom Assessment. This really helped spread the word! There will be another war practice the Sunday after Storvik Novice tourney. Hope to see you all at Storvik Novice Tourney!

Vivat Ponte Alto,
Jurgen & Flora, Baron & Baroness of Ponte Alto