[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Water bearing at Storvik Novice

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Sun Jun 29 17:07:35 PDT 2008

As many of you are so very aware, Sir Tacsius and Livia have been
unbelievably wonderful, generous, and giving to so many of us for an
uncountable number of years, I hope that those of us who are oriented
towards waterbearing might be willing to give something back to them
by helping out their daughter (see below).

In service,

Max Von Halstern

Begin forwarded message: