[Ponte Alto] Armor for sale.

Scott Monsour scott.monsour at DSAINC.COM
Tue Jun 24 05:17:25 PDT 2008

Greetings all,

I have traded out some of my armor so I find myself with some pretty new
extra items for sale. I have a pair of steel legs constructed of 16 and
14 gauge steel, not stainless. Includes gates for extra thigh protection
which is always nice. Fully strapped which is even better. I also have a
pair of leather arms, with 16ga Stainless steel cops attached. I will be
at Thursday practice come see me if interested. Thanks

In service

Alan