[Ponte Alto] The crossed swords of Chrisdom

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Fri Jun 20 14:59:41 PDT 2008

Baron Jurgen and Baroness Flora were generous enough to open their
house to allow us to make swords this afternoon, and both our new
fighting Chris' -- Good Chris and Bad Chris -- took advantage of the
opportunity to create excellent weapons with which to strike down our
foes.

I was also fortunate enough to take advantage of their kindness to
replace the new weapon that was destroyed in our victorious melees at
Sapphire Joust, and Baron Jurgen himself was able to make his own
weapon grow longer and stiffer and to finally give his weapon a
powerful thrust.

Vivat to their Excellencies for the kindness and generosity!

For those newcomers who are still without swords, I suggest you ask
Sir Eldrid and/or Baron Jurgen to host another sword-making session so
that you, too might put together swords as nice as Good Chris and Bad
Chris now have!

In service,

Baron Max Von Halstern