[Ponte Alto] Sunday's Business Meeting

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 13:30:43 PDT 2008

Greetings,

This Sunday will be our June business meeting.  Directly after the Sunday
fighter practice (and 3 lights away) the meeting will start at 6 pm sharp and directions
can be found here: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php

Feel free to bring your projects with you to work on and show others! This is a
great opportunity to find out what is happening locally and how you can get
involved and meet people. Everyone is welcome and this is a non-garbed meeting.

For those wishing to participate in any financial voting, please bring your
valid membership cards and/or other proof of membership!

Any questions? I can always be reached via cell at 571-239-2183.

If there is anything you wish to add to the agenda, please let me know!

look forward to seeing everyone there!

Katharine

OFFICER
REPORTS

Seneschal:
Lady Katharine Devereaux

            A. Open Positions for the barony

                Deputy Chatelaine, Deputy Herald
Exchequer: Lady Celia of Rosedale

Heavy Marshal: Lord Connor Sinclair

Rapier Marshal: Lord Geoffrey ap Clywd

Archery Marshal: Lord Miles de Lochwode

Youth Activities: Lady Talitha of Avalon

A&S: Lady Renata von Hentzau

Chatelaine: Lord James de Biblesworth

Herald: Lady Sian verch Gwilim ap Lewelin

MOL: Lady Delphina the Mad

Chronicler: Lady Wulfwyn Isabella Ælfwines Dothor

Web Minister: Lord James de Biblesworth

NOTABLES:

Baron and Baroness: Jurgen Göttsfürböter and Flora de Bayeaux

Baronial Heavy Champion:  Aethilgar Sheldwich

Baronial
Rapier Champion:  Lord Thomas Schreiber

Baronial
Warlord: Baron Max Von Halstern

Baronial Archery Champion: Lady Brigid O'Hara

Baronial Artisan: Lady Iohanna filia Iacobi

Baronial Bard: Lady Willow

EVENTS:

Wrap-up:

Sapphire Joust: May 2008

Land-O-Crat: Baron Jurgen Göttsfürböter

Pennsic:
August 2008

Land Agent: Baron Jurgen Göttsfürböter

Chalice:
September 2008

Autocrat: Mistress Belphoebe de Givet

Crown Tournament: November 2008

Autocrat: Baron Marcellus di Napoli

February Event

Autocrat: Lady Wulfwyn Isabella Ælfwines Dothor

OLD
BUSINESS:

New
Crowns