[Ponte Alto] Tent and Rug Sale!!!

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 08:46:49 PDT 2008

Hey all I thought I would offer this up here first before I posted to
the bigger net.

I have a 16 ft by 20 ft Panther square with 7 ft walls. It has black
edging. It has two small reddish stains on it.

I bought the tent from my knight Stephen Bellatrix (if you know how
anal my knight is you will understand the tent is in good condition)
however my wife doesn't care for the style, she likes the rounds,
that's the only reason we are getting rid of it.

This is from Stephen. 16X20, and $2800 is the new price from panther
for the package you have. He did the stakes, poles and ropes (ropes
have those slider adjustment things). It is good for a field tent or
for camping if you have a family. I think allot can be done with it. We
can talk about price but I would like to start at 2500 and then talk
best offer from there.

The tent is currently set up in my foster squires back yard if anyone
wants to see it for his sons birthday party this weekend.

I also have a bunch of rugs I got with the tent of various sizes, the
are the large Oriental ones, however they are not IKEA so they do not
fit into our new camping style. I will be getting rid of them also for
various prices.

I've two beds also. One will go for free with the tent and mostly
likely the other with however buys the first rugs.

Sir Guy

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."