[Ponte Alto] Lost at Sapphire Joust: Black Plastic Egg/Kydex Gauntlets

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Wed Jun 11 13:19:56 PDT 2008

I just recently discovered that I left a pair of black plastic Egg
Armour Gauntlets (with Black/White street hockey gloves sewn into them
with wax thread (some of which had broken off some fingers) and a red
tape compass star mostly rubbed-off of one gauntlet) on the field at
Sapphire Joust (either down by the ravine or up by the tourney field).

I would be extremely and sincerely grateful if anyone might have found
them or if anyone might know someone who might've found them.

If you have any information whatsoever on their whereabouts, please
let me know.

Thank you for your time and your consideration.

In service,

Baron Max Von Halstern
Warlord of Ponte Alto and Tribunus Angusticlavus of the Northern Army
of Atlantia