[Ponte Alto] Highland River Melees

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 07:18:44 PDT 2008

Greetings to the Tavern!

Just a friendly reminder that we'll be having a bake sale this coming?weekend at Highland River Melees.? Your baked goods are needed!

Anyone who would like to contribute can drop off your items at the table Saturday morning.? I'll be there bright and early, so stop by and say hello when you bring your goodies.

And remember, they don't necessarily have to be home made, stopping by the bakery is perfectly acceptable,?just make sure they are wrapped for sale.? Also, it's going to be hot, so please?try to refrain from bringing anything that might melt, regardless of how wonderful?it may be.? ?

Thank you in advance for your donations, and I'll see you Saturday!

Lady Wulfwyn