[Ponte Alto] [MR] North Army War Muster Yesterday

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Sun Jun 1 08:29:51 PDT 2008

Lord Kollack von Zweckel and House Wulfshaven (with the support of
their Barony of Bright Hills) did indeed do an incredible job of
securing a site on short notice, getting things set-up *by* 8am (I
know, as I was there!), managing a War Muster as an event, getting
their Household out to fight as a foundational unit of the Northern
Army, and providing us the logistical support to allow us to do a
significant amount of Army training in spite of the near-continuous
rain.

Those who stayed a-bed missed alot of great food, good fun, and truly
*awesome* Thuggish fighting against spirited soldiers in rain and mud
(who don't love that!).  You also missed an opportunity to help better
train your comrades-in-arms and make the Northern Army an even greater
force to be reckoned with.  Hopefully those who didn't show-up for
this War Muster won't miss our next one... the only way we're all
going to get better is by training together!  So let's get out there
and fight, folks!  Even if you can't fight at a War Muster, you can
*learn* from it... so come out to learn, even if you can't armour-up!

I know his Grace was quite pleased with the progress made from the
training drills and the training scenarios and that we all believe the
Army has continued is rather significant growth and progression.  Woe
be unto the Midrealm this Summertime!

Vivat to House Wulfshaven and all those who helped bring the War
Muster together on such short notice and kept it running throughout
the inclement weather, and Vivat to the Heroes of the Northern Army
who showed-up in the morning, fought throughout the rain, and grew as
an Army!

In Service,

Baron Max Von Halstern
Warlord of Ponte Alto and Tribunus Angusticlavus of the Northern Army
of Atlantia