[Ponte Alto] Guarding Atlantia Royal at Pennsic

Jeffrey C French jcfrench at mac.com
Wed Jul 23 19:42:25 PDT 2008

:)

Yes, that's two smiles before replying...

Of course Ponte Alto would be willing to guard the Atlantian gate
Thursday evening at the Torchlight Social. But we will be doing it on
"traditional" SCA time... We have this baronial court thing we'll
need to do first. After that, Ponte Alto is planing on swinging by
the Torchlight social en masse....

-Jurgen