[Ponte Alto] REMINDER: [Last] Opportunity to authorize for Pennsicat Thursday Ponte Alto practice!!

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Thu Jul 17 08:03:41 PDT 2008

Just a quick reminder from the MOLs to help make the authorization process smoother.
Make sure to bring your membership card if you have one .Also there is a $5 cost to process the authorization .If those who are attempting to authorize could bring exact change that would be very helpful. Checks are also acceptable made payable to
"SCA inc. Barony of Ponte Alto".
If the authorization attempt fails (although we really hope not ) there is no charge

Cheers and Good luck tonight
Celia of Rosedale
MOL at large
Exchequer Barony of Ponte Alto