[Ponte Alto] Archery Practice Site

Michael C. Emrich michaelcemrich at cox.net
Wed Jul 23 15:04:58 PDT 2008

Greetings,

As you may know we have a new outdoor archery site.  Practice is held on
Monday nights from 4:30-8:00 P.M.  However, there will be no practice for
the next two weeks because of Pennsic.  Our next practice will be on 11
August.  The address and directions to the site are listed below.

Practice is being held at:

The Leesburg Canine Country Club

22025 Evergreen Mills Road

Leesburg, VA 20175

Directions:

Take your best route to the intersection of Route 28 and 50

>From that intersection, take Route 50 West

Turn Right onto Loudoun County Parkway

At the first light make a Left onto Evergreen Mills Road

The Canine Club will be about 6.1 miles down on the left hand side of the
road.

Hope to see you all out there.

Miles