[Ponte Alto] Calling all tabards...

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Sat Jul 19 17:19:12 PDT 2008

With all the newly authorized fighters in the Barony, and an unknown
number of fighters potentially showing up at Pennsic, there is a
significant potential that we will be short on Ponte Alto tabards/
surcoats at Pennsic.

If anybody has any extra tabards/surcoats that they are aware of,
knows of anyone with a tabard/surcoat who won't be able to attend
Pennsic, or has the makings of any tabards/surcoats that they might be
able to put together in time for Pennsic... we could *seriously* use
any or all of the above!!

It would be a true shame if we were unable to provide the new fighters
with the tabards they have worked so well and hard for and which they
truly have earned.

If you can gather or make any extra tabards, please bring them to any
of our remaining socials/practices, the Baronial meeting, or drop them
off at the Baronial encampment at Pennsic (preferably before the
fighting starts).

Thank you for any and all help you might be able to provide in this
regard.  There are a bunch of new Baronial fighters who will be
grateful for any assistance!

In service,

Max Von Halstern