[Ponte Alto] Duke Paul of Bellatrix Training at Pennsic.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 07:35:09 PDT 2008

Hey all,

I don't think this would conflict with what Baron Max and Sir Strykar
are teaching.  It is different and I think Stryk said he would be
getting to this in the 201 or 301 classes.  Don't know.

It is free. However you do have to take the initiative to schedule
yourself.

We have brought him out here to teach the past couple of years, though
we missed this year (perhaps the fall??).

Anyway this is for Pennsic.

Sir Guy

"At Pennsic 2008, during the second week, in addition to my two regular
classes, I "will be teaching a number of one-hour individual classes.

These classes can be for one person (bring a training partner), or
small groups. Arrangements can be made for larger groups and longer
classes.

I will teach anything from unarmored technique for various weapons, to
personal critiques of your fighting.

I am now making my schedule, and there are times still available .

If you wish to schedule a class, send an e-mail to me at
paul at bellatrix.org. Choices of available times will be in order of the
receipt of the letters.

Regards,