[Ponte Alto] Reporting from Novice Tourney (Ponte Alto rocks!)

Jeffrey C French jcfrench at mac.com
Sun Jul 13 04:41:58 PDT 2008

In morning court, Ana Beig de Rosslyn was added to the rolls of the Order of Pearls.
His Majesty, Sinclair, bid Geoffrey and Caemfind to begin their vigals.
Ru the Doghead fought long in the novice tourney and found victory. For this victory, he was given two swords and a longboat by the Baron and Baroness of Storvik for his deeds.
Our Warlord, Baron Max, made it to the finals in the unbelt tourney. The unbelt tourney was won by Amos the Pious.
In the evening court, Mistress Allasondrea's apprentice, Caemfind was laureled.
Ru was awarded a silver osprey, and introduced to the populace of Atlantia by his majesty, Sinclair.
Edward de Clare was made a member of the order of the pearl.
Lastly, Geoffrey was laureled.
Congratulations to all of these award recipients! While neither Geoffrey or Caemfind is currently a member of Ponte Alto, these new peers have long been friends of our Barony.
Lastly, I would like to thank the gifted voices of Alle Psalte. Their heavenly voices really added depth to evening court, and were wonderfully counterpointed by Storvik's musicians.
Ponte Alto continues to excel!

Vivat Ponte Alto,
Jurgen & Flora, Baron & Baroness of Ponte Alto

P.S. If I have missed anything note worthy, could you please share it with the rest of the list. For some reason, I think I'm forgetting something. -Jurgen