[Ponte Alto] ISO Ponte Alto scribes....

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 06:40:51 PST 2008

Eeep! Sorry list this was meant to go to Karen/Bridget.

  Marie-Therese
  PS-but if anyone wants to help scirbe drop me a line. :)

Mary Bowles <mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi Karen,

  Right now I'm just gathering names. I don't know which scrolls we'll need, but if you could create one or two blank scrolls that can have the text or award emblem filled in that would be great. I'm talking to Clerk Signet, and they'll give me a list of scrolls as soon as possible. Right now we/I don't know which they need, but am preparing several blanks. What I do know is on the day of the event they'll need people to fill in the scroll information. So, prepare to combat scribe the day of Investiture. Thank you for volunteering.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand

Karen Miller <mill3rs at yahoo.com> wrote:
          Hi Marie-Therese,
Now that things have slowed down here at the house, I can be available for this... what needs to be done? Brigid